Coleman Protection Plan
Purchase a Coleman Heating & Air Conditioner and receive a Performance Promise Protection Plan that includes:
- Up to 10 years of total system coverage
- Protection from rising and costly repair costs
- No limit on number of repairs
- No deductibles or additional charges for covered items
- Fast and easy access to service through Family Air
6.99% or 2 years same as cash. Call (520) 399-5850 for details.
Family Air is a TEP Participating Contractor. TEP rebates may be available to you. https://www.tep.com/efficient-home-program Call (520) 399-5850 for details!
$85 to inspect and check your air conditioning and heating units. Includes the following:
- Check amperage to all motors.
- Check refrigerant level for proper efficiency.
- Check airflow from all registers in house.
- Check temperature split between supply and return.
- Clean or replace air filters for all systems.
- Check and test all safety switches with system.
- Check all electrical connections and wiring.
- Check starts contactors and contacts.
- Clean thermostat and adjust calibration.
- Check condensation line and clear of obstruction.
- Check condenser coil for proper airflow.
- Check carbon monoxide inspection.
- Inspect heat exchanger for damage.