An Evolution in Comfort
Bryant heating and cooling units are among the best-performing AC systems for the Tucson desert heat. We carry a full line of Bryant products and consistently get rave reviews from our customers on their quiet, comfortable performance.
The Bryant Evolution™ System offers their highest efficiency home cooling and all of their products give you efficient performance, comfort and value.
And when you choose reliable Bryant products for your home heating and cooling needs, you don’t just get industry-leading products – you also get dependable warranty coverage to protect your family’s investment.
Available Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems
Evolution™ System Air Conditioners
Bryant® Evolution System air conditioners offer our highest quality efficiency and performance available. These models can be controlled from almost anywhere with the Evolution™ Connex® control. Enjoy consistent comfort, even on extreme days.
Evolution™ System Air Conditioner Features:
- Up to 50% quieter than the nearest competitor.
- Exceptional humidity regulation – Has the ability to eliminate excess moisture to an extent that exceeds standard systems by up to 400%.
- Achieve genuine adjustable-speed operation with extended, reduced speed cycles in order to provide increased energy conservation and ideal temperature control.
- Wireless software update capabilities.
- Enhanced service and diagnostics are facilitated by the use of Bluetooth® connectivity.
- The sensory elements adapt to the system’s operating circumstances in order to improve its dependability.
- Outstanding achievement using zoned systems
- Uses non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- DuraGuard™ Plus protection for lasting durability against the elements
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration
- Red Shield™ 10-year unit replacement warranty (compressor failure only) upon timely registration
Preferred™ Series Air Conditioners
Whether you choose the 1- or 2-stage unit or the Preferred™ Compact model, you’ll enjoy reliable, whole-home comfort. These mid-tier air conditioners are designed to operate consistently and quietly with SEER2 ratings up to 17.
Preferred™ Series Air Conditioner Features:
- Enjoy cool summer comfort with cooling efficiencies up to 17 SEER2 & up to 13.5 EER2
- The utilization of a two-step process enables extended and consistent cycles of comfort at a lower stage, resulting in both savings and enhanced comfort.
- Improved summer moisture removal using a dual-stage process
- Volume levels can reach as low as 71 dB, which is equivalent to the noise level of a vacuum cleaner.
- Enhanced air quality indoors
- Experience savings on energy, the capability to access remotely, and comprehensive reports on energy usage with the Bryant-powered ecobee smart thermostat.
- DuraGuard™ Plus Protection system
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
Legacy™ Line Central Air Conditioners
Legacy Line air conditioners provide energy-efficient cooling for your home, delivering an up to 16.5 SEER2 rating. We can help you decide which Legacy™ Line air conditioner is right for you.
Bryant is a Carrier Company
Legacy™ Line Central Air Conditioner Features:
- Experience refreshing summer relaxation with an efficiency rating of 13 SEER & 11 EER.
- Noise level as quiet as 72 dB during operation
- Experience cost savings on energy, the ability to control settings from a distance, and detailed energy usage analysis with the Bryant Housewise™ Wi-Fi® thermostat.
- DuraGuard™ Protection System
- Environmentally-Sound Puron® Refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
What Bryant Evolution Extreme Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps offer
The Evolution Extreme air conditioners and heat pumps have the ability to constantly make changes with their fully adjustable-speed compressor. These changes keep a steady balance of temperature, humidity, airflow, and air quality, resulting in improved comfort in your home.
The AeroQuiet™ System II, which is only available with Bryant products, offers exceptionally quiet operation both indoors and outdoors, producing noise levels as low as 51 decibels. This is the quietest option available in the variable-speed outdoor category.
Evolution Extreme air conditioning units and heat pumps also include improved moisture removal. When the indoor air is effectively dehumidified, it creates a sensation of coolness, enabling you to raise the temperature on your thermostat, save on your monthly cooling expenses, and maintain a comfortable atmosphere within your residence.
10=Year Limited Warranty
If you decide to buy a brand new Evolution Extreme 26 air conditioning unit or an Evolution Extreme 24 heat pump, you will be eligible to receive a Red ShieldTM 10-year limited warranty for unit replacement. In the event that the compressor stops working within the warranty duration, we will provide you with a replacement air conditioning unit or heat pump.
Energy Star Certified
The Evolution Extreme air conditioners and heat pumps have been certified by ENERGY STAR® and may qualify for utility rebates for their high efficiency in certain areas.
Evolution System Compatible
The Evolution Extreme air conditioner works harmoniously with other components of the Evolution system, including the advanced Evolution Connex™ Control. This enables it to operate at optimal efficiency and utilize the various features offered by the Evolution system, such as the CôrConnect™ Home Diagnostics portal.