Fresh Air Systems
Here in Arizona, the air can be filled with dust, allergens, mold spores, bacteria and other contaminants that may pose health risks to you and your family or coworkers. Poor indoor air quality can cause headaches, fatigue, concentration problems, skin rashes, and eye, nose, throat and lung irritation, and even viral diseases like the flu and COVID-19.
Regular maintenance of your HVAC system, including filter replacement and duct cleaning, are essential to keeping the air in your home or office clean.
If you want to take an extra step to remove unhealthy microorganisms from the air, you may want to install an air purifier. Central air purification, like that provided by the Active Air Purifier, removes dust, mold, bacteria and viruses from the air.
The DUST FREE® Active Air Purifier Seeks Out and Reduces Pollutants in Your Home.
The Dust Free® Active Air Purifier’s unique combination of technologies target air quality problems at the source, such as dust, dander, volatile organic compounds, allergens, and odors. Installed into the supply plenum of your HVAC system, the Dust Free® Active in-duct air purifier’s environmentally-friendly oxidizers and ionization system safely clean the air in your home.
The DUST FREE Active Air Purifier features:
- Unique technologies, utilizing UV light and ionization, provide a comprehensive IAQ solution.
- Reduces particulate matter such as dust and dander by improving the performance of your existing filtration system. The Dust Free® Active’s high-output ion brushes charge particles and assist your air filter in capturing particulates.
- Innovative carbon fiber brushes increase ion production.
- Reduces odors and VOC’s using the proprietary photocatalyst.
- Expanded range ballast for increased electrical reliability.
- Auxiliary power port to power an additional 24V Germicidal UV-C light allowing to easily add an additional UV light to any HVAC system.
- Available in 6″ and 12″ models.