Our Tucson temperatures have been hitting 100 degrees already and you have probably turned on you AC unit for the summer season. The last thing you want to feel is a blast of hot air. Here are some reasons why this is happening:
- Make sure your thermostat is set correctly. Is it set to cool and “auto”? You do not want the fan set to “on” as this will cause your AC to blow out warmer air when the outside unit is not working
- You may have restricted air flow into your home which can happen if you your air filter is old or the coils in your system are dirty.
- Your circuit breaker may have tripped, or a fuse has blown. Check your circuit breaker and fuse panel.
- The compressor is low on refrigerant
- A return duct is disconnected and pulling in unconditioned hot air into your home.
The easiest way to fix the problem is to contact us to come by and service your AC unit to get you comfortable in your home again! Call us at 520-399-5850 to schedule an appointment.