When you call us out, we’ll check over everything on your system as part of our All Points Checklist. We’ll inspect:
- Indoor motor volts and amps
- Outdoor motor volts and amps
- Compressor volts, amps, suction and head
- Inspect air filters and replace if customer provides, or will provide for additional fee
- Verify thermostat operations
- Visually inspect indoor and outdoor coils for debris
- Visually inspect condensate pan and drain
- Check carbon monoxide levels
- Visually inspect heat exchanger
We’ll also look at the whole environment around your furnace or air conditioner. The space around the condenser, the slab, flooring, drywall, duct connections. We have the experience to recognize subtle signs of problems that could easily be missed.
Then the technician will make adjustments and fixes where necessary.
They’ll provide recommendations and an estimate for any additional work for your approval. In many cases, we can make repairs immediately. But if we can’t, we’ll order any needed parts and a new appointment will be scheduled to complete the approved work.
Cost of a maintenance call is $95 for one system and $75 for each additional system on the same property, on the same visit.